Saturday, September 27, 2008

“Mari Berbuka Puasa” (charity event)





Last Monday (22nd September 2008)  we had a charity event (berbuka puasa) and we invited the children from Pusat Pemulihan Dalam Komuniti. We really had a great time that night. Not only free makan but also i was touch by the children's behaviour. If you do notice, the one picture of me taken by this cute chilcd. I already ask his name but too bad my memory is not that good. I already forget his name. Huhu~ He was so hyperactive and he was so excited. Not excited to eat (not like me) but too excited to jump into the pool!!! Luckily my friend Jude manage to catch him before his feet can even touch the water.

And his adopted mother (which is not married yet) loves him so much and take care of him like her own son!!! (masih ader lagi org yg berhati mulia) Alhamdulillah~

And Edzil, my friend was about to cry when he hug the child. Don't be sad edzil, one day you will get a son. So cute as you are. Hahaha. Ok la for now. Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

emi! i mish u like hell!

Anonymous said...

emi..ude rindu kamu juge!

Joan^Of^Arc said...

saye juge!saye juge! :(

Anonymous said...

ya la emi, i rindu u also..

Ummu Yousuf said...

EMII!!!!!!!
*bear hugsss all the way from down under!!!*

Anonymous said...

wahhhhh.....


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com